In this section you can change the cookie settings at any time.
Small data files generated in the user’s computer, which are used to gather information about: The date and time the user last visited our website. The design of contents chosen by the user when visiting our website for the first time. Security elements used to control access to restricted areas. Other information. The User can prevent these cookies from being generated by selecting the corresponding browser settings. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A Cookie is a small file stored in the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with browsing information.
The set of our users’ cookies help us improve the quality of our website, so we can control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the Internet’s proper functioning, provide endless benefits to provide interactive services and help users browse and use our website.
Cookies will never harm your devices. Having them activated allows us to identify and solve errors.
What type of cookies do we use?
According to the entity managing them:
- Own cookies: These are sent to your device from our own systems or domains and from the system providing the service you request.
According to the period of time during which they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain active in your browser’s cookies file until you leave the website, so they are not stored in your computer’s hard drive. The information gathered by these cookies is used to analyse traffic trends on the web. In the long-term, this will allow us to provide a better experience in terms of content and ease of use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored in the user’s hard drive and our website reads them every time the user visits our website. A permanent website cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after this date. In general, these cookies are used to provide assistance during purchases and registration.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are required for browsing and to ensure the proper running of our website. For example, these can be used to control traffic and data communications, access sections with restricted access, process an order to purchase it, use security elements, store contents to distribute videos or share contents through social media.
- Customisation cookies: These allow you to access the service with a set of pre-defined characteristics, according to a set of criteria, such as, for example, the type of browser used to access the service, the language and regional options from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytic cookies: These cookies can be used to calculate the number of users and measure and analyse the usage statistics associated with how users use the services offered on our website. The way in which they browse our website can be analysed to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These can be used to manage the advertising spaces included in our website as effectively as possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information about user behaviour from the information gathered after continuous observation. Thanks to these cookies, we can understand Internet browsing habits and show users ads associated with their browsing profile.
How can I configure or disable my cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device from your Internet browser’s settings. If you do not wish to allow cookies to be installed in your browser, you might need to access specific services and your experience on our website might not be as satisfactory.
The links below include all information you need to configure or disable the cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS
(iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
By browsing and continuing to use our website you agree to use the cookies mentioned above and under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy.